Michael Del Priore
Michael Del Priore joined Bronfman Rothschild in 2018 with more than twelve years of experience as a Compliance and Regulation professional and over 18 years of industry experience. Prior to joining Bronfman Rothschild, he worked in the Compliance, Legal and Risk Department at LPL Financial, reviewing client and advisor activity, and conducting compliance exams of independent advisors and outside RIAs. Before transitioning to this position at LPL Financial, Michael worked as a compliance officer at Raymond James and Associates, held various positions as a regulator at the National Stock Exchange, and was a Specialist on the Chicago Stock Exchange. Originally from Chicago, IL, Michael currently resides in Milwaukee, WI.
- Examiner, Compliance, Legal and Risk at LPL Financial
- Compliance Advisor, PCG Compliance at Raymond James and Associates
- Senior Examiner at National Stock Exchange, Inc.
- Market Analyst at National Stock Exchange, Inc.
- Specialist at Rock Island Equity Market Services, Inc.
- Loyola University Chicago – BBA, Information Systems
- Series 7, 24, 51, 63 and 66 licensed